Click on any of the titles to read news in detail.
- Elcome International announces major new contract award(2012-09-06 04:51:09)
- Elcome International unveils new-generation marine electrical switchboard systems(2012-09-06 04:36:57)
- The management & staff of the Elcome Group regret to announce the sad demise of Mrs. Ellen (Helen) Ann Hardman(2012-08-23 01:09:14)
- Elcome International will showcase its latest marine technologies at SMM 2012(2012-08-07 16:14:21)
- Inmarsat appoints Elcome as the Dealer for XpressLink(2012-04-24 17:38:28)
- Celebrating The Spirit of The Union(2011-11-29 14:32:30)
- Dynamically positioned in Dubai(2011-11-23 13:54:59)
- Elcome participates at Middle East Workboats(2011-09-05 17:23:55)
- Elcome will exhibit in NAVDEX and DIBS(2011-02-06 17:10:59)
- Elcome will be exhibiting at SMEM 2010(2010-09-22 10:23:01)
- Elcome International relocates to DIP to handle expansion(2009-05-27 14:20:58)
- Elcome International presents CCTV camera technology for ship’s surveillance and safety.(2009-05-13 07:05:27)
- Regional Hatteland service partner(2008-10-23 12:31:14)
- Elcome moves to new HQ(2008-10-23 08:36:26)
Inmarsat appoints Elcome as the Dealer for XpressLink
Inmarsat , the leading provider of global mobile satellite communications services, today announced the first appointment for its global network of XpressLink dealers. Elcome has been approved to sell XpressLink, providing access to shipping fleets worldwide.
XpressLink offers a fully-integrated Ku-band and L-band solution for a fixed monthly cost. A complete solution managed by Inmarsat, it delivers a compelling combination of broadband speed, a reliable and high-quality service, and global coverage. XpressLink supports always-on data speeds of 768kbps, with a committed information rate of 192kbps, when the VSAT service is active.