Click on any of the titles to read news in detail.
- Elcome International announces major new contract award(2012-09-06 04:51:09)
- Elcome International unveils new-generation marine electrical switchboard systems(2012-09-06 04:36:57)
- The management & staff of the Elcome Group regret to announce the sad demise of Mrs. Ellen (Helen) Ann Hardman(2012-08-23 01:09:14)
- Elcome International will showcase its latest marine technologies at SMM 2012(2012-08-07 16:14:21)
- Inmarsat appoints Elcome as the Dealer for XpressLink(2012-04-24 17:38:28)
- Celebrating The Spirit of The Union(2011-11-29 14:32:30)
- Dynamically positioned in Dubai(2011-11-23 13:54:59)
- Elcome participates at Middle East Workboats(2011-09-05 17:23:55)
- Elcome will exhibit in NAVDEX and DIBS(2011-02-06 17:10:59)
- Elcome will be exhibiting at SMEM 2010(2010-09-22 10:23:01)
- Elcome International relocates to DIP to handle expansion(2009-05-27 14:20:58)
- Elcome International presents CCTV camera technology for ship’s surveillance and safety.(2009-05-13 07:05:27)
- Regional Hatteland service partner(2008-10-23 12:31:14)
- Elcome moves to new HQ(2008-10-23 08:36:26)
Elcome International unveils new-generation marine electrical switchboard systems
New ELSYS products make debut in Booth B6.119 at SMM 2012.
Elcome International, the leading marine solutions provider and system integrator in the Middle East, and one of the largest in the world, today announced the introduction of the new ELSYS family of marine electrical switchboard and power management systems. The products are being shown to the international maritime market for the first time at SMM 2012 in Hamburg, Germany, September 4-7, 2012.
The ELSYS systems use state-of-the-art design technologies with new-generation switch-gear components to reduce the size and weight of the switchboards. The modular design allows flexibility to satisfy performance requirements and meet space limitations.
“The ELSYS systems are designed and manufactured in our modern switchboard production facility in Dubai by our highly-trained electrical design team with many years of marine experience,” said Jimmy Grewal, Executive Director of Elcome International. “We design, build, install and service complex integrated electrical systems, including main and emergency switchboards, control consoles, motor control centers, feeder panels and distribution panels for naval, coast guard and commercial marine vessels to meet applicable industry standards including IEC 60439-I, IEC 60068 and IEC 60529. Moreover, our facility is under the quality control of Det Norske Veritas (DNV).”
Elcome can supply a full turnkey electrical package for marine vessels using in-house manufacturing and proven components from major international electrical suppliers, including distribution boxes, battery chargers, rectifiers, transformers and integrated automation systems.
Target market segments for the new products include bulk and container carriers, multi-utility vessels, anchor handling tug/supply vessels, bollard-pull tugs, offshore supply vessels, and DP1/DP2 diving, pipe-laying and cable-laying vessels, both newbuilds and retrofits, according to Elcome.
“We provide a value proposition that cannot be matched by other maritime-industry suppliers,” said Grewal. “We build a compact, lightweight, state-of-the-art product line meeting the most stringent standards at an attractive price, backed by our international shipboard service organization and technical support team.”